Let's see... Where to begin.
1. Winnie's first dream (that she can tell us about) was about butchering a cow. She had 10 hungry babies. There was a cow and she got a knife. She cut the cow at the throat and the thigh..."No mommy no cutting here (stomach)" She chopped it into pieces, and the babies were no longer hungry. That's all she can remember of it, but it WAS NOT A NIGHTMARE. She was smiling when she told us the story!!!
2. She spent friday with Nana. They went to COSI(cool science institute), got a new rainbow colored Dora dress...and sunglasses...and a new camera...and waterbottle...and rock candy...you get the idea. She had a GREAT day.
3. Spent the night with Gigi. Actually 2 nights. She had her bags packed for several days prior to the sleepover. Infact, we ended up walking her bags down to Gigi's house the day before to put things away and pretend to lay in her bed!!!
4. We as a family are ALL learning to replace "yeh" with YES and "hey" with excuse me. Boy oh boy, I think Winnie and Mommy tied for the worst offender award!!! Of course daddy started this whole process and he needs to give me and my slang a LITTLE slack.
5. Tim and I went away for the night to celebrate my big 3-0. I was a little emotional after our strange night in a haunted "Shaker compound..." We both had tears in our eyes as Winnie began telling us that soon "I driving my own car. I will put on lipstick. I will put my baby in the back seat and drive down to Gigi's house. No mommy. No daddy. I will be big and strong like Jesus and daddy."
Please God, make time slow down REAL slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!